The Palms Jacó offers the most spectacular ocean views on Jacó Beach! Located at the north end of the beach, this 4th floor unit has great sunset views, as well as views of Jacó’s palm-fringed beach. The Palms Jacó features a beachfront swimming pool, direct access to the beach as well as access to the next door Resort’s expansive pool area and restaurants. . . . it’s the ideal holiday destination.
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment unit is located on the fourth floor. It features an oversized ocean view balcony with a dining table with seating for four, as well as additional comfortable lounge seating. You’ll enjoy beautiful views of the beach and palm trees, and the green mountains meeting the ocean, all day but specially at sunset.
The furnishings and fixtures are modern and luxurious, including stainless steel appliances such as a large refrigerator, stove/oven and dishwasher. The bedding configuration is one King bed in the first bedroom, and one Queen bed in and one Twin bed in the second bedroom.
The Palms Jacó condominium is ideal for families and groups that want to enjoy the beach with great ocean views. Only a short walk or taxi ride from downtown Jacó, the north end of the beach is quieter than the rest of Jacó Beach. A short walk to the north, past the river mouth, is Monkey Beach, which gives the feeling of being in a remote and private cove, and is a favorite of local fishermen.
The Palms Jacó offers a large oceanfront swimming pool, and a small wading pool for children, both overlooking the beach.
Free parking is available and each apartment can use two parking spaces for cars. However, only one car can park in the parking lot that is adjacent to the building itself, and that is also subject to space since that parking lot is small. If there is no space in that parking lot and / or if you have a second car, you must use the parking lot that is 50 meters from the entrance.
There is 24 hour security at the main gate that controls access to the building.
The Croc’s Resort pool area will be open to The Palms residents from 8 am to 5 pm. To use the pool area at Croc’s Resort, you need to observe the following rules:
– You must wear the bracelet on your arm at all times. This will be provided to you on arrival. If you need a replacement please contact the onsite building manager.
– You must bring your own towels. The condo has 6 beach/pool towels (make sure you return them to the unit or else you will be charged for their replacement value).
– You must not enter with any food or beverage. These must be bought from Croc’s Resort.
These rules do not apply to the condo’s own pool area.
Day guests may visit under the following conditions:
– That you do not exceed the above maximum occupancy of 6 at any time
– That all day guests register with a valid ID at the security entry
– That all day guests are 18+ years old
– That day guests do not use the common areas