Tortuga Island Tour
Tortuga Island is an uninhabited, paradise island located in the Gulf of Nicoya. Upon arrival at Tortuga Island, an endless amount of relaxation and adventure is in store for you!
Snorkel or lounge under the palm trees on the white, sandy Tortuga Beach, take a banana boat ride, or hike to an incredible viewpoint that overlooks the Pacific Ocean.
Tortuga Island Cruise on Costa Cat Catamaran is a great tour! The views of the island are breathtaking. The white sand beach and crystal clear waters are a perfect combination for a full day adventure for the whole family!
Travel on either the COSTA CAT I, a luxury, 55 foot, fully air-conditioned catamaran or on the COSTA CAT II, the newest addition, a 39 foot, open-air catamaran. Both Costa Cat catamarans are Costa Rican flagged vessels built to US Coast Guard specs. The Costa Cats are docked at Los Sueños Marina and the estimated travel time to Isla Tortuga is only 45 minutes!
Start your journey from the world class Los Suenos Resort & Marina, conveniently located only a 10 minute drive from downtown Jaco.
Upon arrival at the island, guests will have an option to participate in a variety of activities, or simply lounge on the beach while our staff tends to your every need.
Complimentary activities while on the island include: snorkeling, banana boat rides and nature hikes.
For an additional cost, enjoy the use of wave runners, paddle boards, and kayaks.
PUBLIC TOUR SCHEDULE
CHECK-IN: 7:15 AM
DEPARTURE: 7:45 AM
RETURN TO DOCK: 3:45 PM
PUBLIC TOUR PRICING (until December 15, 2022)
Adults: US$151.20 IVA tax included
Children 4-13 years: US$124.20* IVA tax included
*Children under 3 don’t pay.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Light breakfast on the catamaran.
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys.
- Rum Punch, Margaritas, Soft drinks, and water all day long.
- Full buffet-style lunch on the island.
- 3 activities Included: snorkeling, banana boat, and eco-hike
- Insurance, permits, and marine safety equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) German/French guide on request.
- Pick up service upon request.
WHAT TO BRING
- Snacks or drinks (hard coolers are not allowed).
- Water bag for your belongings.
- Swimwear and additional clothing,
- Comfortable sandals or shoes,
- Reusable bottle,
- and money for additional drinks or activities (optional).
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- Paddle Boards